Saturday, February 5, 2011

Grandparent's Club....New Blog

Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Life Coach

Hi and welcome to my new Blog...Grandparent's Club. This Blog will provide comments, thoughts and ideas about being a Grandparent. Share your Grandparent stories.

This Blog will be your Club. A place to come and share your thoughts. Post your ideas about being a grandparent.

It is not an easy task and it is not the same as being a parent!

Over the next few weeks I will be building this blog with articles that I hope you find helpful.

If you have ideas or thoughts you want to share, please email me.

If you would like to write an article or contribute to an article please email me.

I am a professional Life Coach, mother of four and soon to be Grandmother.

Share this link with your friends.

If you have any questions about Grandparenting please email

Have a great day. You can reach me at phyllis@coachphyllis.com

Coach Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment